Our team member have over 14 years’ experience within the Occupational Health & Safety industry and have serviced a variety of business sectors within the asbestos compliance market including nuclear, industrial, commercial, local authorities as well as foreign governments.
The Team has gained great experience and knowledge of project managing, and auditing large complex jobs for both surveying and analytical projects. We are specialised in asbestos Project Management Services, including liaison with clients and contractors, and in turn full on site supervision of removal / remedial projects, which is all undertaken in line with current CAR 2012, Health and Safety Executive Guidance HSG248.
Environmental Inspection specialise in detailed Asbestos Surveys: Management and Refurbishment / Demolition surveys with associated risk assessments and Asbestos Management Plans which is all undertaken in line with current Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR 2012), Health and Safety Executive Guidance HSG264 Asbestos the survey guide.
Director: Chris Oyston’s Qualifications
- B.Sc. Environmental Management, Northumbria University.
- NEBOSH – National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health.
- P402 – Building surveys and bulk sampling for asbestos qualification.
- P403 – Asbestos Fibre Counting (PCM).
- P404 – Air sampling of asbestos and MMMF and requirements for a Certificate of Re-occupation following clearance of Asbestos.
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health Legionella Management for Responsible Persons.
- CSCS Card held.
- Harness Awareness Certificate
- ESS Safe Force – Confined Space Entry
- Electrical Safety Awareness